daily cholesterol allowance
- Pack of five, 15.3-ounce boxes of Kellogg's Mueslix
- A healthy, low fat, fiber-rich way to begin your day
- Toasted whole barley, whole oats, and whole wheat mixed with...
The product is great. It actually has almonds and different nuts, sweetened by raisins. The textural feel of the cereal in one's mouth is superb.None the less, it does take some getting used to, if you have been consuming the standard...
Some of the seals on the inside plastic bags were broken open. The boxes were sealed but the inner bags were not. I didn't feel safe eating the cereal from the open containers, so I threw them out. Waste of money, because the cereal is expensive...
I absolutely love Kellogs Mueslix and used to buy them every time from Stater Bros when I was in California. Unfortunately, moved to Hillsboro and I can't find it in local stores. So, I thought why not order a 5 pack through Amazon? Unfortunately...
Kellogg's Mueslix Cereal
Start your day off with a boost of nutrition with Kellogg's Mueslix Cereal. Made with a medley of barley, whole grain oats, wheat, raisins, dates, and almonds, Kellogg's Mueslix tastes great while providing 18% of your daily fiber requirements, 5 grams of protein, and 14 essential vitamins and minerals to get your day off to a great start.
The Benefits of Breakfast: A Healthy Way to Begin the Day
Starting the day with a balanced, great-tasting breakfast can put you on the fast track to good nutrition and better overall health. While many kids and adults forget this important first meal, research has shown that sitting down for a nutritious breakfast can decrease the risk of obesity, heart disease, and other nutritionally related conditions in kids and adults. Kids who eat breakfast:
- Are more alert in school, with better concentration, memory and grades
- Get more fiber, calcium, vitamins A and C, riboflavin, zinc, and iron to help build stronger bodies
- Have more energy to pursue healthy and active lifestyles
Fill Up on Fiber
The studies are clear--fiber can help promote weight loss and healthier eating patterns, while increasing overall health:
- Fiber takes longer to chew and slows down the rate at which we eat--giving our bodies a chance to let us know when we are full.
- With fewer calories and greater bulk, high-fiber foods help us feel fuller for longer.
- Fiber helps keep the digestive tract clean and healthy decreasing risk of intestinal disease.
- Fiber-rich diets can help lower 'bad' cholesterol, lower blood pressure, and help control blood sugar levels.
A 2/3-cup serving of Kellogg's Mueslix Cereal contains:
- 100% of the recommended daily intake of vitamins B6, B12, and folic acid
- 40% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin E
- 25% of the recommended daily intake of iron, thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin
- 10% of the recommended daily intake of phosphorus
- 6% of the recommended daily of vitamin A
- 4% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin D
- 2% of the recommended daily intake of calcium and pantothenic acid
- 5 grams of protein
- 5 grams of dietary fiber
- Zero saturated fat and zero trans fat
Add in the priceless experience of a shared family breakfast, with a simple to prepare cereal that everyone loves, and you've got Kellogg's Mueslix Cereal.
Kellogg Company is a leading producer of cereal and convenience foods--a company you can rely on for great-tasting, high quality foods. Kellogg was founded in 1906, in Battle Creek, Michigan. For more than 100 years, innovation and their commitment to being the best has guided the company. From being the first company to offer premiums in cereal boxes to being the first to fortify the cereals, Kellogg has historically been a leader in industry, innovation, and marketing.
The founder, W.K. Kellogg, had a strong commitment to nutrition, health, and quality. His vision continues to drive improvement in the products and processes, with the goal of providing great-tasting, nutritious products that meet the most rigorous quality standards.
With more than 100 ready-to-eat cereals around the world, consumers count on Kellogg for great-tasting, convenient, and affordable choices that meet their nutrition needs.
- Computes the following: calories, sodium, fat, carbohydrates, net...
- Individual "Diet Journals" for up to 7 family members. The...
- Buy NutraTrack Pro to get the best built and easiest to use...