Diabetes Glucose Levels Chart
- Tracks foods, nutrition, fitness, lifestyle and health symptoms.
- Provides analysis for 30+ nutrients in your diet, like omega-3,...
- Get Daily Reports and Nutrition Score based on nutritional status...
- Describes the importance of controlling the level of glucose in the...
- Lists risk factors and symptoms of short-term complications such as...
- Size is 20 inches by 26 inches - Heavy Paper.
The Second Edition of our chart Understanding Type 1 Diabetes has been simplified for easier and faster comprehension. It provides easy-to-understand visuals and text descriptions of how Type 1 diabetes affects the process of insulin production by the pancreas, which in turn affects glucose conversion to energy. Included is a side-by-side comparison of a normal body cell and a diabetic body cell, illustrating how they differ in converting glucose from food to energy.
The chart describes the importance of controlling the level of glucose in the blood and provides the main techniques for doing so. It lists risk factors and symptoms of short-term complications such as hypoglycemia, hyperglycemia, and ketoacidosis. It also describes and provides images of the long-term complications within the body of Type 1 diabetes.
Made in USA
- 20" x 26" heavy weight paper laminated with grommets at top corners ISBN 9780781776622
- 20" x 26" heavy weight paper ISBN 9780781776615